martes, 11 de diciembre de 2012

Exercise 6. Unit 4.

Exercise 6. Unit 4.
 What did Sharon do?

January 24th: Dear diary, today was the first day of my round the world  trip. I went by plane. It was  very exciting. I took my passaport and my ticket. I only took one suitcase. It  was very heavy. I had a good trip on the plane. I´m in Morocco now!

January 25th: Dear diary, today I was in Morocco. I saw the mountains. I went by bus. It was beatiful. I took lots of photos whit my camera. We had tea and sandwiches in the market. They were delicious!


¿Qué hizo Sharon?
 Junio 24: Querido diario, hoy es el quinto día de mi viaje al rededor del mundo. Voy en avión. Estoy muy excitada. tome mi pasaporte y mi ticket. Solo tome una maleta. Era muy pesada. Tuve un buen viaje en el avión. ¡Estaba en Morocco!

Junio 25: Querido diario, hoy estoy en Morocco. Vi las montañas. Fui en bus. Fue genial. Hice muchas fotos con mi camara. Tome té y bocadillos en el mercado. ¡Estaban deliciosos!

verbs iregulars verbs   (Copy them)

present                            past                                          traslate (Infinitive)
be                                 was/where                                   ser/ o estar
go                                    went                                          ir
take                                  took                                          llevar
see                                    saw                                          ver
have                                  had                                           tener
comi                                 comi                                           venir


Exercise 7. Copy this and traslate into spanish.

a) did you go to Morocco? yes, I did.
    ¿Tú fuiste a Morocco? si, yo fui.

b) did you go by train? No, I didn´t.
    ¿Tú fuiste en tren? No, no fui.  

 c) did you see Morocco? yes, I did.
     ¿Tú viste Morocco? Si, si lo vi.

d) did you take two suitcase? No, I didn´t.
    ¿Tú llevabas dos maletas? No, no las llevaba.

e) did you have some sandwiches? yes, I did.
   ¿Tú tomaste sandwiches? Si, si los tome.  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario